Wednesday 1 July 2009

Busy busy busy.....

I've been busy crafting again for another swap. This ones one for newbies and veterans, me being a newbie :). I'm swapping with Kiddo in the US and I've finally finished all the bits I was making. I'm also working on 2 other swaps, one new age themed one and a 'global village' swap where you make your partner items relating to where you live and they do the same. I've got some ideas so far but this is going to take a bit of thinking.
I've also been baking again :) Scones and rolls. I figured it saves us a bit of money on lunches and they're pretty tasty. I still need to perfect my tweaking of the scone recipe. Its from a cookbook I bought years ago but the recipe has far too much liquid so I've been adjusting the flour and milk the last couple of times. Almost there.
Its also been roasting here. Not my kind of weather at all but all good for the vegis I suppose so mustn't moan too much. Also without summer you wouldn't get butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment