Thursday 31 March 2011

Such a Girl...

I've had an evening of utter girliness tonight and it has been spent mostly watching cats do silly things, lions behave like kittens and looking at pics of cute kittehs and lolcats.

In the spirit of generosity, I thought 'I know, I need to share these little kittehs while the blogoverse' :)

I hope you enjoy the vids and links: -
From I can haz Cheezburger:

Kitteh Yoga



One of my favourite girly, fluffy kitteh blogs
The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee

For hysterically true tales of owning a mad cat there can only be Simons Cat

And some handy tips to assist you in finding out if your cat is plotting to killing you

And the short vid that had me weeping quietly to myself and almost wanting my own pet lion. Its the story of a couple who brought a lion cub from Harrods because they were unhappy about the way it was being kept. They eventually released him back into the wild and then went back a year later to pay him one last visit. My first thoughts were, this is not going to end well. I was wrong and seeing them reunited was so moving. I hope you all enjoy it as much as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment