Monday 13 December 2010

*cough cough*

I still have a nasty chest infection so I've been off work for a bit. I've been using the time creatively though and have been making more inchies for Christmas cards and finishing off the last bits and bobs of Christmas pressies. Today I'm baking some fimo as I've made a friend of mine a fimo angel. Its her birthday tomorrow and she loves angels so I'm hoping it will come out okay.
I've also been making some fimo butterfly necklaces. I've made the pendant part so I just need to get myself some chain to hang them from. Here's the first one which I'm keeping for myself :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the fimo butterfly pendant!

    Sorry you've been ill. Crafting was the only thing that kept me going through my bad cold last week. Very healing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely message :)

    ReplyDelete