Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Saturday :)



Having a nice chilled out Saturday with all the bits I like about Christmas with none of the stressy bits \o/ Got a new game for my DS so have been playing that this morning along with napping. Its Lego Harry Potter - I'm a bit of an addict when it comes to the Lego games and have already finished Lego Star Wars, Lego Indiana Jones and Lego Batman so Harry Potter was just the ticket for today :)
I also got a cool Miffy Calender and lovely vegi cookbook. The cookbooks giving me some ideas for what to grow down the plot this year. I definitely want to give Squashes a go this year as they look simple and taste yummy.
I hope you like my silly festive e-card - its my one and only Christmas decoration and it was made by me last week from pipe cleaners, felt, embroidery floss, some beads and some white ribbon. They were all bits I had around the flat already and I didn't follow any tutorial, I just got inspired by the Mistletoe on the market and thought I could make some of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment