Friday, 18 December 2009

Almost done.....

Had a mad card making panic yesterday as I realised after today I wouldn't see any of my work colleagues until after Christmas. Made all of them and got up today to see a whole ton of snow and couldn't get in - Arse! Snowfail! I was nice staying in bed though and wrapping up nice and warm.
I still managed to post a few cards and 3 Christmas pressies though so not a complete FAIL. :)
I still have 3 to post off so I'll get onto that early tomorrow. Apparently there is sunshine tomorrow!
Got well and truly stuck into White Fang. That's a thoroughly dark read. Good though.
Also signed up for another 6 months of the Wardrobe Refashion. I must do a bit more refashioning this time round though. I think I only made about 3 items in the last 6 months. Ooops.
I've been a little bit of a slow crafter too over the last few months. I'm almost done with the animals swap. Thats taking way longer than planned. Bloody Christmas got in the way! Ho hum.

1 comment: