Saturday 5 December 2009

Brrrr

Its a bit on the cold side at the mo so I've got the heating on full blast and considering a nice cup of chai to keep my fingers from freezing to the keys.
Went to Leeds Castle on Thursday for the first time. Its an amazing castle, extremely cool. It absolutely peed with rain for most of the day but that didn't stop us having a good look around the castle, having a lovely cream tea in the restaurant and visiting the gift shop.
Sold some of my earrings at the craft fair I was at the other week :) I was extremely chuffed about this. Its a great feeling seeing someone wearing something that you made. I sold 2 pairs of rainbow drop earrings and my lavender star ones.
I've also stunned myself as I've been very organised and now finished all of my Christmas shopping. I pretty much stayed in budget which was good and have even bought my Secret Santa pressie for work. I just need to wrap everything and post them.
I've also been crafting away making things for the favourite animal swap. I need to get a move on though as I thought I'd be finished by now but I've been a bit stumped by the idea of making a lion and something lemury. My swap partner likes both. I've made quite a few butterfly related bits and bobs and thats been pretty easy. I hope she likes what I've made. She's making butterfly, bat and cat related stuff for me. I can't wait to see what she comes up with. The bat Kiddo made for me in one of the other swaps lives by my bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment