1 1/2 lbs of Strong, Wholemeal Flour
3 tbsp of Olive oil
1 tsp Salt
7g of Powdered Yeast
400ml of warm water
2oz Dates roughly chopped
2oz Walnuts roughly chopped
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Add Olive oil
- Add Water
- Add dates and walnuts
- Mix with hands into dough and turn out onto floured surface and knead for 20 minutes.
- Cover over with clean tea towel for 1 1/2 hours until dough has doubled in size.
- Knead again for 2 minutes.
- Shape ping pong ball sized balls and put on greased baking tray. Mix should make between 20 and 30.
- Bake in oven at 200oC for 20 minutes or until browned.
- Leave to cool.
- Eat :P.