Monday 18 May 2009

Zzzzz

One of my creations to the left. Its a necklace I made a couple of weeks ago from an old curtain ring. I like it :) Just hoping the cord doesn't dye my neck black when I wear it :/.
Still working on the bag I'm making. I've done all the basic stitching on it, I just need to finish decorating it. I'll post a pic when I'm done.
I have also had a sort out of my clothes yesterday. I try and do this about every 6 months. I've weeded out about 2 carrier bags full. It was mostly stuff that I hadn't worn for ages or were bad buys that I felt obliged to hang onto. I just need to go through the collection now and work out which will go to the charity shops and which I want to hang onto for the fabric/for reworking. I have found that dead socks make great dusters as you can put your hands in them and get into all the fiddly places :)

No comments:

Post a Comment