Monday 25 May 2009

Zombies

A bit warm and muggy today so I've been doing a bit of sitting around and chilling. I had a little walk out to pick up a few bits for jewellery making. I'm doing a swap with someone in the US and she likes zombies so I've found some really cool beads which look like skulls and although they're plastic they look like bone. I've made some earrings, a bracelet and a necklace using them. I hope to stick up a pic of two later on.
Also finished my batgirl vest. A bit home-made looking but I like it and it has been just the thing for the muggy weather. I have been wearing it with pride all day. \o/
Thinking of having a go at making my own beads using paper and plastic bags fused together with an iron. I saw a how-to on CO+K a while back that inspired me so I may give this a go later.
Also set myself up an Etsy shop as I'm thinking about having a go selling some stuff. I need to keep practising and trying out new things but thought it maybe a good way to make a little extra cash, nothing ventured ......
Also updated my blog and personalised it a bit more. It looks a bit more me-ish now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment