Tuesday 12 May 2009

Tales of the City

Finally finished reading "Persuasion" by Jane Austin last night so am now onto something new. Brought "Tales of the City" from the library for 10p a couple of weeks ago so that's what I'm reading now. I'm already a few chapters in and really enjoying it :) I like reading a mix of different stuff. I've got another Sean Stewart queued up for when I finish this. I love his stuff but they seem to be really hard to get hold of in the UK. I've been ordering them second hand from Amazon in the US. I've also got A Passage to India on the pending shelf too so lots of reading to do.
In other news, the peas are starting to come up. I've got them growing on the bathroom window sill. The Catnip is also growing well and almost ready to pot up. The plan is to plant a few down the plot for Allotment Cat and then pass the rest out to friend's cats. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment